Chanel Gabrielle 5ml perfume miniature




"I decided who I wanted to be, 
and that is who I am."





Chanel Gabrielle miniature


Chanel Gabrielle 5ml perfume miniature
샤넬 가브리엘 5ml 향수 미니어쳐

Chanel's new fragrance released in 2017.
2017년에 출시된 샤넬의 신상 향수 미니어쳐입니다.


Gabrielle miniature


Chanel released its new fragrance, Gabrielle, in 15 years.
15년 만에 출시하는 샤넬의 새로운 향수 가브리엘.
Fulfilling one's satisfaction, the bottle design of Gabrielle miniature is delicate & fascinating.
샤넬의 새로운 향수를 기다려왔던 많은 사람들의 기대를 충족시키기에 충분한, 가브리엘의 바틀 디자인은 매우 정교하면서도 매력적입니다.


★Top notes: mandarin, grapefruit, black currant

★Heart: tuberose, ylang-ylang, jasmine, orange blossom

★Base: sandalwood, musk



"I decided who I wanted to be, and that is who I am."




Gabrielle 5ml


One of the little tips to distinguish a counterfeit Chanel perfume miniature:
ALL genuine Chanel perfume miniatures have small letters behind its label.
If there's not, then that is a COUNTERFEIT.

샤넬 향수 미니어쳐 가품 구별법 중 하나는 라벨 뒤에 작은 글씨가 써져있나를 확인하는 것입니다.
없으면 가품이에요.

Popular Posts